Everyone has a story to tell about their time at KES. Below are a few of the best anonymous anecdotes that we have received. If you have any anecdotes you would like to tell us please send them to us by clicking here.
- Launching a glider over South Field
- Riding into KES on a lowloader with a Jazz band on it
- Spending night in the Cartland Room with a girl from KEHS
- Stealing another boys clothes during a teachers v boys cricket match
- The entire rugby team walking into Big School dressed only in their Jock Straps
- Drinking with Enoch Powell in the Gunbarrels
- Winning a cat in a shooting competition
- Firing only yards from the amunition hut
- Collecting souvenires whilst playing in the 1st XV - these included two toilets and the 1st XV Rugby Captain from Uppingham
- Mr Philips telling me to set a good example to younger students around winterbourne by not pulling my girlfriend. He had visitors as well who he was showing around the school. Sensational.