- AP100 Campaign presents
- Careers Talks
- Professional Networking - London, 2018
- Legal Profession Careers Evening 2018
- Careers Day 2018
- Where can languages take you?
- Medics Careers Evening 2017
- Finance Careers Evening 2017
- Careers Day 2017
- Science, Technology Engineering and Maths (STEM) Industry Drinks 2016
- Creative Industries Drinks
- Legal Profession Drinks 2015
- Medics Careers Evening 2018
- Donor Reception and Biennial Dinner
- Former Staff Lunch
- FWW Exhibition 2014-2018
- KES in the City
- London Dinner
- New Street Remembered
- OEA Extraordinary and AGM
- Oxford and Cambridge Lecture
- Social and Miscellaneous
- Sport, Drama, Music and Art Events
- Tolkien Lecture Series
- Year Group Reunions
Where can languages take you?
As part of the Careers Network, we will be hosting an event for Old Edwardians and parents who have either studied a foreign language or have a language-related career to share their experience with current pupils. This event is entitled ‘Where can languages take you?’
Old Edwardians and parents who have a degree or career in foreign languages are invited to share their knowledge and offer advice to current pupils from KES and KEHS who would like to pursue a career within this field. We are particularly interested in cases where certain degrees have led to unexpected career paths to show pupils how many different opportunities there are in this field.
There will be a panel discussion and Q&A session at the start of the evening, followed by an opportunity for attendees to network with each other over drinks.
Date: Wednesday, 1 November 2017
Venue: Ruddock Performing Arts Centre
Booking has now closed for this event. If you are interested in attending please contact Sue Dickens on email@example.com