- Careers Talks
- Donor Reception and Biennial Dinner
- Former Staff Lunch
- London Dinner
- OEA Extraordinary and AGM
- Oxford and Cambridge Lecture
- Social and Miscellaneous
- Sport, Drama, Music and Art Events
- Tolkien Lecture
- Year Group Reunions
- Fifth Form Careers Day
The Annual General Meeting of the Association took place at 2.30pm on Thursday, 28 June 2012 in the Dining Hall at King Edward's School.
Drinks were served in the Common Room from 12.30pm and a buffet lunch served in the Dining Hall from 1.30pm. At the AGM itself the annual report of the Association was submitted and the following ordinary business transacted:
- Adoption of the financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2011.
- Appointment of Clement Keys as auditors for the ensuing year.
- Election of officers and members of the General Committee for the ensuing year.
A full copy of the accounts can be downloaded below.