Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get in touch with the Development & OEA Office?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 415 2245 during office hours (8.45am - 4.45pm).
How do I find another OE?
Please contact the Development Office, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0121 415 2245.
How do I log-in?
Your username and password were sent in the website launch mailing. If you have forgotten them, please contact the Development Office, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0121 415 2245.
How do I use the picture viewer?
When you click on any photo gallery the photo viewer will automatically open:
- To move from one photo to the next hover over either the left or right of the photo and click on the arrow.
- To view a slideshow of all the photos hover over the top and click on the 'play' button. You can adjust the speed of the slideshow by changing the numbers next to it. Pause the slideshow by clicking on the 'pause' button.
- To scroll quickly through all the photos hover over the bottom of the photo and then either click on another photos or use the arrows at either end of the "photo reel".
- To download a photo hover over the top of the image and click on the disc icon.
- To zoom in or out of a photo hover over the top of the image and click on the magnifying glasses.
How do I use the PDF viewer?
When you click on any document with the PDF symbol the PDF viewer will automatically open.
- To move from one page to the next use the arrows at the top of the page. The page you are currently viewing and the total number of pages is also displayed here.
- To search for a particular word in the document type it into the search box in the top left corner and click on the magnifying glass. The number of matches (if any) will appear next to the magnifying glass. The word will also be higlighted in the text.
- To download the document click on the disc symbol in the top right of the page.
- To print the document click on the printer symbol in the top right of the page.
- To zoom in and out use the plus and minus symbols in the top right of the page.