- Careers Talks
- Donor Reception and Biennial Dinner
- Former Staff Lunch
- London Dinner
- OEA Extraordinary and AGM
- Oxford and Cambridge Lecture
- Social and Miscellaneous
- Sport, Drama, Music and Art Events
- Bruce Hurn Art Event 2010
- Old Eds Hockey Dinner 2011
- 2012 Olympics - talk by Nick Hockley (OE)
- Drama weekend 2012
- A summer evening of jazz 2013
- V&A Drinks 2013
- Senior Production: West Side Story 2013
- Senior Production: The Winter's Tale 2014
- Senior Production: Cabaret 2015
- Senior Production: Wuthering Heights 2016
- Senior Production: Much Ado about Nothing 2017
- Sports Dinner 2013
- Sports Dinner 2015
- Opening of Southall Hockey Pavilion
- Jazz Afternoon 2015
- Summer Concert at Symphony Hall 2016
- Senior Production 2020
- Tolkien Lecture
- Year Group Reunions
- Fifth Form Careers Day
David Bowie private viewing and drinks at the V&A
This special event, which took place on Tuesday, 18 June 2013, included a private viewing of the David Bowie is exhibition followed by a drinks reception in the Ruddock Gallery at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
This event was unsurprisingly popular with over 250 Old Edwardians, current and former parents, and friends attending.
We would like to thank Sir Paul Ruddock (1976), Old Edwardian and Chairman of the V & A Board, who generously sponsored this event.
The David Bowie is exhibition
The V&A was given unprecedented access to the David Bowie Archive to curate the first international retrospective of his extraordinary career. The exhibition featured more than 300 objects including handwritten lyrics, original costumes, fashion, photography, film, music videos, set designs and Bowie's own instruments. Find out more.
The Ruddock gallery
The Paul and Jill Ruddock gallery features large-scale works which were once part of impressive Renaissance buildings, displayed around a courtyard and garden, with dramatic sculptures, trees and water. Find out more.